Tuesday, January 09, 2007

To my darling on this special day!

To my darling on this special day!
Without noticing, we have spent Our days together for 46mths. In these 1400 days, we have went through ups and downs. What i want to say to you, is jus a simple 'Thank you', followed by 'I Love You'. Hopefully in this short and simple msg, i could pass the msg to you, not jus telling
the love i have For you, but also e gratitude i have and e tolerance you have for me. I'll also love you, jus Like you love me. Forever Our Love, i have for you, Unchangeable.


*Best viewed in Unicode (UTF-8)*
不知不觉我们的恋情就这样过了46个月。在这1400个日子里,我们经历了很多大起大落的事。我想要跟你说一声`谢谢`,再来就是一句“我爱你”。希望在这简短的简讯中,你能感受得到的不只是我对你的…爱…还有我对你的感激和你一直以来对我的包容。我会永远一直爱着你…就如你一直爱着我一样。永恒的爱…我对你…一生不变。


Signing Off:
.iNdEePLovE.jUsME.nObOdy.
.1000.09012007.

No comments: